Goodbye Summer

12:24:00 PM

Being born and raised in a country that feels like summer all year long, I didn't use to care about summer at all. Moving to EU has changed me. Summer is now a luxury, a time of the year that must be spent to the fullest and must be cherished. I guess that is the bright side of only having it a few months in a year. I became more appreciative of the season.


One of the few activities I did during the summer is my (almost) regular run routine (also known as hatch-a-pokemon-egg-run) to a beautiful lake called Weisersee, about 1km from our place. This is my first summer in this new house and so it was my first time to really enjoy the lake and the parks that surrounds it. So before everything freezes over, I'd like to share some of the awesome Weisersee sceneries that makes me look forward to the next summer.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook