First Of December
10:10:00 PMOne of the things I look forward to in December (besides winter to be over) is the Christmas Market or the Weihnachtsmarkt. Germans are so big in to these markets. Giant Christmas Trees, stalls of different specialty food and trinkets - and the best of all - a seemingly endless supply of Glühwein, basically a hot drink of sweet red wine and lots of nice spices. If you are hardcore, then you put a shot of rum in it. You'll find Christmas Markets all over Berlin. Some are touristy, some are tucked away. Some are simple, and some are extravagant.
It's December 1 and I am home alone so I figured to start the month right and visit my first Christmas Market this season. First time I did it alone. It was 2 degrees (celcius) out and rainy, accompanied by my camera and music. Turns out it wasn't so bad after all.
On to the photo of the day from Berliner Weihnachtszeit at Roten Rathaus:

0 comments